Know How Much You Can Spend – Get a Mortgage Pre-Approval
Getting a mortgage pre- approval will save you valuable time. When buying a home one of the first things you need to do is to find out how much home you can afford. You don’t want to spend your time falling in love with a home for sale only to discover that you cannot afford to buy that home.
Advantages for home buyers to get pre-approved for a mortgage:
- You will know in advance what your payments will be.
- You won’t waste time looking at homes you cannot afford.
- There are many loan options and programs to choose from in today’s market. Your lender will help you select one that is best suited for you.
- Most sellers in today’s real estate market will not accept an offer without a pre-approval.
- You will have an estimate of closing cost and they will be explained to you in detail. This way there are no surprises when it comes time to close.
- In today’s competitive real estate market, you may find yourself bidding against other home buyers for the home you want. This is what we call a multiple offer situation. If you are a pre-approved this will give you the edge you may need to submit a winning offer.
We work with the area’s top mortgage professionals who have many different loan programs providing you with the top rates available. Contact us today to help you get started!