Preparing the Offer
When you find the house that you have been looking for, you can’t wait to be handed the keys. You might even worry that the home purchase will somehow not work out. Don’t worry, we are real estate experts and will be by your side every step of the way. Our job, as your Realtor®, is to ensure you get the home of your dreams at a price that will work for you.
Once you find the home you want, the next step is preparing an offer. We will go over with you pricing, terms, home inspections, financing and is there anything else that you might want to include in the home purchase. Presenting an offer with the right price is important. You want to submit offer that will reflect true market value of the home and the seller will know you are a serious buyer but at the same time you don’t want to risk overpaying for the home. Don’t worry we will walk you through the process, ensuring you a winning offer.
How the Process Works
When it comes time to make an offer on the home you want, here’s what typically happens:
- We will review list of houses of houses that have recently sold like the one you want and recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home based on the comparables, condition of the home and market conditions.
- We will review terms such as home inspections, financing, acceptable closing dates and other terms that may be important to you.
- We will prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the home sellers listing agent.
- If the seller makes a counter-offer, we will work with the listing agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- Once you and the home sellers come to an agreement we manage the transaction until the transaction is closed. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
For most people this is the most stressful time in the home buying process. That is the advantage of selecting a Realtor® in Venice FL, who, like us, puts our clients first.