The Home Shopping Process
As a Realtors® in Venice, our most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you as possible.
We can help you in different ways. We will recommend homes for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and especially are within your budget. This saves you precious time from visiting homes for sale that are not what you are looking for.
We help you schedule showings on homes that fit into your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
When you find a home for sale that you like, we will give you our honest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision without our expert advice.
As your Realtor® in Venice FL we are here to help you make the home shopping process as easy and convenient as possible.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few things to consider when viewing homes for sale to help make the home shopping process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have those features you must have? (For example, square feet, number of bedrooms, kitchen size, dock for your boat etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, open floor plan, waterfront, pool vs no pool, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Are any major repairs, remodeling or renovations needed? Is there anything, such as the air conditioner or the roof, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a little updating now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Are the area homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Take a drive by the neighborhood at night.
- Does the community have the amenities that you need? (For example, community pool, fitness center, gated vs not gated, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, close to beaches etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s our job to help make the home search process as easy and productive for you as possible, so you can find the home you want.
Let’s get started! Call, text, email or complete the form below what kind of home you’re looking for.